Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spring is in the Air, in my Step, AND On my Feet! :) :)

It may not feel too warm outside, but it is a bright and gorgeous day.  It looks like spring and even feels a bit like it with this sunshine out there.....sop on this Good Friday, I opted for some open-toed shoes with a little spring flair!

These are my White Mountain ("Quiz" style) shoes in silver.    They are an awesome wedge sandal that has a casual yet elegant and still fun look to them with its shiny silver straps, decorative flower connector, and the textured cork wedge sole with silver flecks glinting throughout it.  The wedge heel is somewhere between 2 1/2" - 3", but you can barely even tell because of the suede insole being so comfy with a little give.  it even supports my arches fantastically!!

And I may even end up wearing these to the 7th Annual Boston Bunny Bar Hop tonight because they are a heel that is cute and sexy enough to wear out and yet is super comfortable for the bar to bar walking.....

Here's to the spring in my step these shoes give me!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment