Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I am Keeping Monotony at Bay with "A Shoe a Day"





Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - Guess Heels in Sunlight

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - New Seychelles @ Home
    Hi Everyone--

So I am very new to the whole blogspot thing, or blogging at all for that matter, but after starting an album on facebook to show shoes I wear or just like, a friend suggested that I start a blog.   So, here I am. 

The idea is that since I enjoy shoes so much, and people are always commenting on them and asking me about them, that I would just start posting them with just a wee bit of information or a datestamp for all to see.  The album was/is also going to serve as a method to count the different pairs of shoes that I have...(as I am not sure of the number of pairs I currently possess).

Now my only question is this:  Do I start with the first facebook photo from a couple weeks ago or start with today's photo & info for the blog??  OR do I do that in tandem, so today would be the first pic AND today's pic.....hmm, some input please?

No comments:

Post a Comment