Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Just Another Sassy, Sexy, and yet Sophisticated Simpson Heel Monday

This week started off in style with a new pair of pants and some sassy heels.

Today I went with another designer who seems to make shoes for my feet in particular....Jessica Simpson! 

The heel of choice for the day work wear and early evening wear was a high-heeled, chocolate brown, snakeskin/croc patterned, patent leather, squared-off peep toe, platform, d'orsay pump.  Well that seems like a mouthful now doesn't it! 

Monday, April 25, 2011 - Jessica Simpson D'orsay Pumps
Anyway, this "Josette" style 4-inch heel and squared-off open toe, platform design is super cute and sexy, and yet has classy lines that make it appropriate to wear with a dress, or with nice dress pants to the office - as I wore them today.  The rich chocolate color looks great against lighter color tones as well as other saturated bright hues like the color on my recently pedicured toes.  :)

Well after a long day and night of wear, I am kicking off these fantastic heels to catch a few winks before making my next daytime shoe selection....be on the lookout!

No comments:

Post a Comment