Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Half & Half, Anyone? How about a half on each foot?

Today was an indecisive day in the closet this morning.  Well that is, or was I should say, until I looked down and saw my Nine West "Hamish" shoes.  I knew right then that I was going to wear those shoes, and just have to come up with an outfit that worked for today's weather, and of course my SHOE selection for the day.

Well, that's enough about the outfit......back to the SHOES!
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
So the Nine West "Hamish" style shoe is a 3 1/4-inch heel pump with a peep toe--that's a sandal. It is a sandal that is gladiator like but has a heel and a platform.  It has buckles and straps. It is half strappy, and half solid...100% leather...and 100% SEXY! 





The sexy of these shoes comes with stylish comfort as well with a nice finished zipper and a padded insole.  These shoes are just soo comfortable and so hot.......that I just felt like I was rockin' the runway all day!


No comments:

Post a Comment